Monday, December 14, 2015

 Futur: 

(Will)


Use: We use will to talk about the future. When we predicitons to make / offers interviews and promises, and want to mean.

Structure: currently used and will be used in the plural will too. And is not negative. In the past we would also like plural would. And it would not negative

positive:
                 I believe that Barca win the Champions League.
                 It would be very expensive to stay in a hotel.
negative:
                 I think Barça win the Champions League.
                  It would mean a very expensive hotel
voluntat (voluntat + verb)

examples:
I will play
will play
he / she will play
Play
play
negative:
does not play
it will play
he / she does not play
does not play
will not play


I / he / she would R / He / she would not ...
                 You / we / they were going to .. you / we / they were not going to ...

                 Are you / they / we will.? Were you / they / we going to?
                Is he / she a ..? Was he / AND / she will?
                I go to? ...
Time expressions
I don't
i'm sure
I guess
I imagine
__________
Plorbably
Maybe
Perhaps
































No comments:

Post a Comment